What You Should be Shopping for This Cyber Monday
Ditch Black Friday and save these items for Cyber Monday…
One or more of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Simply Lioness will earn a slight commission if you click through and make a purchase. Each of these products is chosen by a trusted member of the Simply Lioness team.
Holiday season is officially here and you know that that means -- its time for the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping.
But due to the global pandemic, Black Friday shopping may look a little different this year. Many stores have already announced that they will be closing their doors to early deal chasers on Thanksgiving night. And with COVID cases on the rise, even the most frugal shoppers have admitted to staying home this year in order to avoid the large crowds.
So is Black Friday canceled? Well, maybe. But lucky for you, we’ve got the scoop on what items you can ditch this Black Friday and save big on all day long Cyber Monday.
Steer clear of department stores and shop fashion online this holiday season! This is the perfect way to get luxurious, high-end fashion for a fraction of the retail price.
Be on the lookout for…
- BOGO Deals. Many stores will run BOGO free or 50% off deals on jeans, shoes, and outerwear.
- Clearance Price Markdowns. Why have a clearance section when the whole store is on clearance? I’m talking markdowns of 70% and up. You can’t beat a deal like that. Go ahead and buy the shoes, honey.
Make sure to hit the online stores early to avoid them running out of your size or desired color. Quantities will go fast!
Our favorite fashion picks this season…
Lysse New York
Every woman needs a badass leather jacket. It’s a must-have piece that will truly never go out of style! Grab one for yourself and your bestie this Cyber Monday.
Dark Grey Tie Dye Beanie
Tie dye is so in right now -- and so are beanies! Keep your ears warm throughout the winter months with this to-die-for black and white marbled beanie!
2020 has sparked a new wave of working out from home due to gyms closing during quarantine. Upgrade your home gym setup this Cyber Monday by chasing down these online deals.
Be on the look out for...
- Free Shipping and Returns. Workout equipment can get heavy, fast. Avoid hefty shipping prices by shopping on fitness sites that are running a free shipping deal for Cyber Monday. Plus who wants to push around a cart full of weights, anyways? Not me!
- Big Discounts On Big Items. Been eyeing down a new treadmill or stationary bike? Chances are you find it this cheap again until next Cyber Monday. Fitness brands will have big-ticket items anywhere from 25% to 40% off this year!
- Supplement Sales. Stock up on your favorite pre-workout, post-workout, and dietary supplements by ordering in bulk. Chances are they will be heavily discounted and you’ll qualify for free shipping. It a year-round win-win!
Workout gear is hot right now, so get it while you can!
Our favorite fitness picks this season…
Resistance bands are an easy way to feel the burn without owning a full weight rack. These bands come in three different sizes and can be used on the legs, glutes, and arms.
28” High Waisted Pattern Leggings
Known for being a Lulelemon dupe, these leggings from Colorful Koala are a must-have for the gym. They come in styles and shades that every woman in your life will love!
Beauty Best Sellers
Let’s be real, ladies. When it comes to Cyber Monday beauty shopping, you're probably more worried about stocking up for yourself rather than your girlfriends. Don’t waste your time scanning through isles and waiting in checkout lines at Sephora. Snatch up these online bargains before midnight!
Be on the lookout for...
- Value Gift Sets. Gift sets usually include one or two full-size products plus additional trial size products for around half the price of retail value. This is a great way to try new products without breaking the bank this Cyber Monday.
- Discount Codes, Discount Codes, Discount Codes! Big-name sites like Ulta and Sephora have excellent discount codes all throughout the holiday season. Be sure to scan the homepage or “sales and coupons” tab for any promo codes hidden in the fine print.
Our favorite beauty picks this season…
Handmade False Lashes
Ever dreamed of having lashes delivered to your door? Do just that with EmBeLashes’ monthly lash subscription box!
Dragon Fruit Lightening Mask
ASDM Beverly Hills
A refreshing face mask is a perfect way to deal with the stresses of the holiday season. Lucky for you, holiday shopping will be a breeze with these helpful tips!
Online Shopping Tips and Tricks
- Follow brands you're interested in on social media. This way you’ll stay up to date on any exclusive Cyber Monday sales or promo codes.
- Bookmark your favorite sites. Quantities run out fast on Cyber Monday. Beat the rush by bookmarking product pages for a quicker checkout.
- Set a firm budget for yourself. Sales can be exciting and can tempt you to throw everything into your cart. Make sure you have a budget and list of items you're looking for to avoid overspending and buyer’s remorse.
- Abandon your cart. Many online shops will send you an “abandoned cart” email or text message if you leave products in your cart at checkout. With this notification, they will possibly send a 10-15% off coupon to make sure you buy. Abandon your cart and wait for them to hand the deals right to you!
- Like I mentioned earlier, scope out sites with free shipping and returns. Nothing sucks worse than buying an item, not being in love with it, and having to pay $20 to return it.
Now you're ready as can be for Cyber Monday 2020! What are you hoping to pick up this year? Let me know in the comments!
Want more online shopping tips? Read our article on The Art of Online Shopping: How to Get the Best Deals and Steals Online!
Follow Simply Lioness on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok at @SimplyLioness to stay up to date on everything that goes on in the SL community!